Lisk, the blockchain app platform, has announced a growth in the number of community projects on its platform and start-ups seeking to solve real-world problems. LiskSocket is a WebSocket service which provides real time information on transactions and new blocks on the Lisk blockchain. The community has created several implementations of the Lisk API in different languages, e.g. C# / C#, Python, and Node.JS. Additionally, these community developers have been working on tools to provide more information about the network, the nodes, or to simplify the platform features.
Some of the tools that have been developed include:
• Lisk-autoVote – a script which automatically votes on delegates from text files with delegate names, addresses and public keys.
• LiskMonitor a stand-alone PowerShell script to do end-user monitoring on Lisk Main-net and Test-net nodes and delegates.
• Lisktool.sh – a Lisk toolset for maintaining a Lisk server
• Lisk Army Knife – a forging failover and command line Lisk
• LiskMonitor (app) – An Android application to monitor delegate account status.