Huobi-owned digital currency investment platform BitVC announced today this it is offering of bitcoin and litecoin futures trading at 5 times and 10 times leverage.
The BitVC team posted this notice on their website today…
Dear BitVC users,
According to the feedbacks of many BitVC Futures traders, the following changes will be made at 12:30 on Oct the 31st.
1. Future trading offers float leverage. 5 times and 20 times leverage are now available. It offers more options for users.
2. The maximum deviation of BTC and LTC quarter contracts from the price index has been changed to 3%.
3. You can now switch between BTC and RMB to be your trading unit freely.
4. The cumulative amount of orders is now available on the price table.
5. The new version of calculator is now available, including Profit/Loss, Bankrupt, Close position price and so on.
6. New trading interface and many other detail optimizations are available.
Beijing-based Huobi itself has been one of the largest bitcoin exchanges globally.
Competition among China-based digital currency futures trading platforms is intensifying. Among the other big futures platforms, 796, which also trades in BTC and LTC, is offering up to 20 times leverage, and BTC-q goes up to 50 times leverage.