Business and technology consulting firm Lighthouse Partners, Inc. has announced its Blockchain Business Acceleration Advisory Service, aimed at established IT vendors that wish to explore the benefits of blockchain technology and approaches as part of their product and service offerings. The decision to launch this service comes following research conducted by Lighthouse and the number of IT vendors that attended ‘The Block Chain Conference’ in San Francisco this month.
Lighthouse Principal, Pete Harris explained: “Lighthouse has been tracking an increasing interest in blockchain from established IT vendors and has already begun to engage with some recognized global companies. As a result, we’ve developed a set of educational materials, processes and templates that will be applicable to most IT vendors that want to ride the blockchain wave.”
It is expected that the most common elements of the Blockchain Business Acceleration Advisory Service will include:
- Education – to bring vendors up to speed on blockchain technologies and applications and provide a common, ongoing and consistent level of knowledge and understanding across all departments and executives involved in business decisions and projects.
- POV Development – to help create individualized messaging that is relevant to vendors’ existing business, and determine the best channels to articulate that messaging to customers and prospects.
- Product Marketing – to determine what specific products and services would be applicable to a vendor’s customer and prospect base.
- Partner Development – to assist in identifying and engaging with partners that can accelerate time to market or address growth opportunities rapidly.
- Customer/Prospect Engagement – to create specific avenues and approaches to connect with customers and prospects to inform them of product and service offerings and to create a community of interest.
Lighthouse’s new service builds upon advisory roles already being undertaken by Harris for a number of blockchain technology and media vendors, including BTC Media, Integrity Chain and Tendermint.