The content of the workshops, which are being called ‘A Complete Beginners Guide to Blockchain Technology’, is designed to introduce and encourage blockchain technology among students, startups, and developers. No previous blockchain technology experience is necessary for those who attend the workshops.
Currently, the organizers can confirm the following six workshops in European cities:
- Istanbul – Fit Startup Factory – Wednesday 24th June (more details will soon be available from the two organizers)
- Amsterdam – University of Applied Sciences – Friday 26th June
- Barcelona – CREC Coworking Space – Saturday 27th Junec
- Prague – Paralelni Polis – Monday 29th June
- Berlin – The Rainmaking Loft – Tuesday 30th June
- London – Barclays Accelerator – Wednesday 1st July
The Blockstrap team blogged:
We’re also grateful to be able to offer a few perks to attendees thanks to our event partners. Everyone who joins us in Europe this summer will get:
- A solid understanding of blockchain technology and how it works
- The knowledge to begin creating your own applications
- Your attendance encoded on the Bitcoin blockchain courtesy of Blockstrap
- Free food courtesy of the good folks at www.blockchain.space
- Free professional membership with the Bitcoin Embassy Amsterdam Association. To claim yours just find for the code relevant to your city in our events section and register at https://bitcoinembassy.nl/shop/pro-membership/
The accelerator will also be holding a series of hackathons in August and September in Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, London, and Barcelona. The winners of each hackathon will be invited to participate to the grand final in Barcelona on October 6th and offered the opportunity to join Block Chain Space’s first acceleration program.
Eddy Travia, Chief Executive Officer of Coinsilium and founder of Seedcoin, told AllCoinsNews that the two series of events are designed to promote the acceleration program, provide education and awareness of Blockchain technologies, as well as find innovative startups, which Seedcoin can invest in, and contribute to the development of Blockchain tech applications.
The event partners in the introductory workshop series include Rainmaking Loft, Bitcoin Embassy, Coinscrum, Barclays Accelerator, CREC, meXBT, Fit Startup Factory, Paralelni Polis and Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
According to Blockstrap, the core content from these upcoming workshops was taught to developers in Singapore prior to the DBS Blockchain Hack, which took place May 8-9, 2015.