Oil & Gas Linked AML/KYC Compliant “Black Gold” Coin Available July 4th
More than just gold and other minerals are being linked to various cryptocurrencies. National Aten Coin’s oil & gas linked new cryptocurrency will be available from AtenPay, SA – a Warsaw, Poland based company on July 4th.
The Aten “Black Gold” Coin can be purchased through collaborative efforts between AtenPay, SA and Hong Kong trading platform ANXPRO.
“Black Gold” Coin will be available for all fiat currencies including, USD, EUR, HKD, AUD, CAD, JPY, SGD, GBP, NZD and CHF. NAC clients will have immediate access to ANXPRO’s simple and user friendly UI, consolidated shared order book for blended multi-currency settlement, real time FX pricing, deposit options, and risk management and trading tools.
Las Vegas-based National Aten Coin Foundation (NAC) is apparently a service member of the American Bankers’ Association (ABA) and compliant with the following agencies: Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT), Anti-Fraud and Financial Crimes (AFF), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and the FACT Act, according to the team behind the currency.
With a Platinum membership level, NAC is the only cryptocurrency organization that is listed as a service member of the ABA.
BGC International Inc. (BGCI) is an Aten “Black Gold’ Coin promotion company. BGCI’s main goal is to promote the use of Aten Coin worldwide. BGCI invests in various ventures such as oil and gas production projects while requiring the profits to be paid back to BGCI in Aten Coins.
BGCI partners with SWC Group in Warsaw, Poland to create an Aten Coin processing platform. Founder of NAC, Marcus Andrade said:
All of our hard work is finally coming to fruition. The NAC team is very proud to put this incredible new coin in the digital currency market. We set our bar very high and feel that our goals have not only been met for the Aten “Black Gold” Coin, but exceeded
Andrade claims that the features of the “Black Gold” Coin include:
• AML & KYC: Aten Coin is a cryptocurrency that is designed to fulfill AML and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
• Theft-Resistant: Aten Coin allows the tracing of real identities in the event theft occurs. This makes Aten Coin theft-resistant.
• Non-volatile Value & Liquidity: NAC’s partner company, BGC International, Inc., is creating a constant demand of Aten Coins through joint ventures with oil and gas production companies. Over 50% of the investment profits will be paid in Aten Coin to create a continuous demand of Aten Coin and maintain a stable value of Aten Coin.
• Fast: Transaction of Aten Coin is allegedly 9.4 times faster than Bitcoin.
• Secure: Aten Coin uses multiple rounds of 11 different cryptographic hashes, thus making it one of the safest and sophisticated modern cryptocurrencies. In contrast, Bitcoin only uses a single round of double SHA-256 hashes.
• Usability: Shops can accept Aten Coin payment by using AtenPay services.
Ken Lo, CEO and Co-founder of Hong Kong-based ANXPRO, said this about offering the coin on his company’s trading platform:
NAC and ANXPRO operate from the same level of respect for regulatory practices in the electronic currency market. We both utilize topnotch security methods, and employ the most state-of-the-art anti-money laundering control systems available today.