Blockchain-based Rewards Firm Ribbit.me Partners with Bitcoin Search Engine Spendabit
Through the partnership, Ribbet’s Marketplace.life peer-to-peer marketplace for merchants and shoppers will be accessible via Spendabit.
Zlatko Bijelic, Ribbit.me COO, commented:
Marketplace.life has undergone rigorous development for about 14 months now. Through our affiliation with Spendabit, we will be kicking off with more than a million products. Spendabit’s expansive retail network is an ideal access point for Marketplace.life shoppers who want to spend Bitcoin. We are continuously working on new features that will allow the customer to be able to use Marketplace.life as their primary shopping hub.
According to Bijelic, some of these new Marketplace.life features include:
- Sellers do not pay commissions and there is no charge to sell on Marketplace.life.
- Buyers are not charged anything to post their products – as many as they want.
- Anyone that can verify themselves as trustworthy through a secure sign-up process can set up a store in minutes.
- Small sellers benefit from posting their products alongside some of these bigger online stores, receiving more product exposure.
- Marketplace.life will be as responsive on mobile devices, as it is on the desktop. This enables us to cater to a larger audience as mobile has surpassed desktop browsing.
- Buyers and sellers earn RibbitRewards for each transaction.
Chris Wagner, Spendabit CTO, added:
Spendabit is proud to partner with Ribbit.me to provide search technology as an integral part of Marketplace.life, helping people discover millions of products available for purchase with Bitcoin. It has been a pleasure working with the Ribbit.me team.
Ribbit.me says it is also developing a retail plug-in and mobile app so that RibbitRewards can be earned on any merchant platform.