Continuing the largest blockchain technology focused event series worldwide, Inside Bitcoins New York, will take place April 27-29 at the Jacob Javits Center, and feature 36 informational sessions, over 100 speakers, 5 keynotes, and the blockchain agenda.
Session topics will include: Bitcoin 2.0, Blockchain-Based Startups, Institutional Investing, Crypto Trading and Options, Bitcoin for Small Businesses, Bitcoin Markets and Exchanges, Banking and Fundraising, Security and Risk Mitigation, Industrial Mining, Multi-Signature Wallets.
STARTUP COMPETITION: New this year to Inside Bitcoins New York will be a Startup Competition that allow startups and emerging entrepreneurs in the cyber currency space to pitch a panel of VC judges, including Coin Telegraph’s Chief Editor Allen Scott, with the chance to win a featured speaking slot on the agenda at an upcoming Inside Bitcoins conference as well as a complimentary consultation with an industry luminary.
Featured speakers include:
- Barry Silbert, Founder, Digital Currency Group and Founder, SecondMarket
- Perianne Boring, Founder and President, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Leon Li, Founder and CEO, Huobi
- Brian Kelly, Contributor, CNBC’s Fast Money
- Paul Vigna, Reporter, The Wall Street Journal
- Ted Rogers, Chief Strategy Officer, Xapo
- Michael J. Casey, Senior Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
- Dan Morehead, Founder and CEO, Pantera Capital Management
See the full roster of speakers here.
Interested in attending? Enter code ALLCOINS for 10% OFF! Register now!