MecklerMedia Corporation (OTCQX: MECK) last week announced the keynote speakers for Inside Bitcoins Conference and Expo, taking place on April 27-29, 2015 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.
The event’s keynotes will be presented by:
- Perianne Boring, Founder and President, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Senior Columnist, Michael J. Casey, and Reporter, Paul Vigna, The Wall Street Journal, and co-authors, The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money are Challenging the Global Economic Order
- Brian Kelly, Contributor, CNBC’s Fast Money and Founder & Managing Member, Brian Kelly Capital LLC
- Dan Morehead, Founder & CEO, Pantera Capital Management
- Barry Silbert, Founder, Digital Currency Group and Founder, SecondMarket
Additional confirmed speakers include: Bruce Fenton, Founder and President, Atlantic Financial; Daniel H. Gallancy, CEO and Founding Member, SolidX Partners; Arthur Hayes, Co-Founder and CEO, BitMex; and more.
Inside Bitcoins New York includes a Bitcoin Startup Competition, and also features a half day of interactive tutorials taught by technology and finance veterans. The tutorials will provide attendees with the opportunity to learn about various facets of the bitcoin ecosystem, including the potential applications of blockchain technology, bitcoin startups, investing, and more.
If your company is interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at an upcoming Inside Bitcoins event, please contact email@example.com.
For more information or to register for Inside Bitcoins New York, visit insidebitcoins.com.
AllCoinsNews readers can get 10% OFF when you register with the discount code, ALLCOINS.