Inside Bitcoins Conference and Expo, the largest Bitcoin event series worldwide, returns to Berlin on March 5-6 at the Estrel Berlin.
Join the brightest minds and leading influencers in the Bitcoin 2.0 and cryptocurrency space as they come together to explore the promise of decentralized technology and the future of finance.
The Inside Bitcoins Berlin agenda is designed to offer valuable insight into the latest FinTech business trends, funding models, investment strategies, next-generation payment solutions, multi-signature protocols, and blockchain-based startups.
Session Topics Include:
- Inside Bitcoins 2029: A Historic Look at 20 Years of Global Digital Currency Payments
- Solving Real Business Problems with the Blockchain
- Bitcoin Security: A Practical Perspective
- BTC 2.0: The Blockchain is Where the BTC Magic Is!
- How to Get Governments to Like Bitcoin (Without Ruining Bitcoin in the Process)
- Building Private Complementary Currencies: The What, The Why, and The Now
See the full confirmed program here.
Interested in attending?
Prices will increase on site, so be sure to reserve your pass in advance. AllCoinsNews is media sponsor of the event and our editor Hans Lombardo is speaking in Berlin on “Bitcoin’s killer app.” AllCoinsNews readers can get a 10% discount off a Two Day Conference Pass by using the discount code ALLCOINS to register here.