MecklerMedia Corporation announced today the final list of speakers for their Inside Bitcoins Conference and Expo, which will be held at the Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre on January 29-30, 2015.
Stewart Quealy, Director of Content for MecklerMedia, noted:
Inside Bitcoins Singapore will bring together the brightest minds and leading influencers in the Bitcoin 2.0 and cryptocurrency space to explore the promise of decentralized technology and the future of finance
Our agenda is designed to offer valuable insight into the latest FinTech investment trends and shed light on how Bitcoin and blockchain-based startups are revolutionizing business.
The conference’s speakers include:
- Steve Beauregard, CEO & Founder, GoCoin.com
- Neal R. Blackburn, Co-Founder, Cloud Mining Singapore
- Oscar Darmawan, Co-Founder & CEO, Bitcoin Indonesia
- Tomas Forgac, Founder, Coin of Sale
- Zennon Kapron, Managing Director, Kapronasia
- David Moskowitz, Founder, Coin Republic
- So Saito, Counsel, Nishimura & Asahi & Legal Advisor, Japan Authority of Digital Assets
- Leonhard Weese, President, Bitcoin Association of Hong Kong
- Harry Yeh, Managing Partner, Binary Financial
Inside Bitcoins currently has eight events scheduled for 2015, including Singapore on January 29-30, Berlin on March 5-6, and New York on April 27-29.