Holland’s Coinzone Rolls Out Localized Bitcoin Payment Solution for European Businesses
Dutch firm Coinzone has made its Bitcoin payment gateway available for use by businesses in Europe.
Coinzone says that its mission is to make the process of using Bitcoin highly intuitive.
Coinzone highlights include:
- Online Checkout – online shoppers can check out through an optimised payment page in 11 languages.
- Point of Sale – vendors can products via point-of-sale or using mobile solutions.
- Shopping Cart Plugins – has existing plugins for Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce, and plans to add platforms such as OpenCart, osCommerce, Shopware, WordPress, and Zen Cart.
- API – Bitcoin payment can be implemented with a few lines of code.
- Control Panel – Bitcoin payments can be managed at the office, at home, or on the go, with dashboard and reporting tools.
Coinzone CEO Manuel Heilmann recently commented on the firm’s Bitcoin payment solution:
European businesses can now demonstrate that they are taking advantage of the most up-to-date technology to create a truly frictionless experience for their customers.
Through Coinzone, businesses will be able to eliminate the cumbersome and complicated payment structures associated with geographic boundaries and benefit from an easy-to-use and secure payment gateway.
As a European company, our focus has been from the get-go to provide a fully localised user experience to Bitcoin users and businesses with a solution that is being developed in Europe for Europe.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Coinzone’s management has more than seventy years of experience with both international e-commerce and payments.