Bitcoin equipment maker KnCMiner has rolled out a bitcoin wallet available on Apple’s App Store for iPad and iPhone users.
“We’re happy to note that Apple has approved our new and improved mobile Bitcoin wallet,” announced KNCMiner on its blog.
The new iOS Wallet currently includes these functionalities:-
– Friends show up in wallet contact list if they also use the KnC Wallet facilitating transference of bitcoins.
– Simple management and labeling of addresses
– Denomination of choice; from BTC, to millibits
– Check balance in local currency with one click.
– One-click backups of coins to iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive.
– Works seamlessly with OneName.io
– Live exchange rates for 20 common fiat currencies.
– Import paper wallet, use QR-codes, add a PIN-code and manage connectivity indications.
– Empty wallet with one simple command (calculates total on all addresses w/ miner fee automatically).
– Available on Android and iOS (the iOS-version is now HD/BIP32-compatible).
On 4 September 2014, KNCMiner closed a series A funding round, raising US$14 million from Nordic-base venture capital firm Creandum. The Swedish company is a joint venture between Stockholm-based companies Kennemar & Cole AB, an IT consultancy, and ORSoC AB, a developer of FPGA and ASIC embedded electronic equipment.